Welcome to On2Air Forms! Create powerful forms that sync with your Airtable base. 💪
About On2Air Forms
On2Air Forms flexibly combines the robust form building features of JotForm
with the data in your Airtable
Acquire advanced functionality for your forms, including auto-population, real-time data, and the ability to update or add data to your Airtable database.
The On2Air Forms suite of add-ons has three components:
- Simple Select is a form dropdown field that seamlessly pulls values from records in your Airtable base.
- Placeholder stores Simple Select field values in plain text to increase your form building powers.
- Webhook Generator allows you to connect your On2Air-enabled form with Zapier or any API automation builder.
Quick Start 💥
- Locate your On2Air Forms welcome email in your inbox. It contains your super-secret access links. (Crowded inbox? No worries. Contact us to resend.)
- Login to your Airtable and Jotform accounts. (Or sign up – there are free plans for both!)
- Follow the Simple Select Setup to connect your Airtable and JotForm.
Follow Along with Our Demo Base
These tutorials use data from this sample Muppet Airtable base
. Use your own base, or copy this base to your Airtable account
to follow along. Happy building!
Explore All Documentation